A magical blend of Black Cannabis Oil and 100% natural, raw honey sourced from a sustainable farm in the heavenly Assagay hills. Superbly versatile, incredibly good for you and oh, so delicious!
- Internal & External Use ~ Perfect for anything ranging from stomach ulcers, cancers, skin conditions, sleep troubles or just because you want to feel fantastic! Suitable for the whole family – and don’t forget the doggo’s! Spread on toast or use in place of refined sugars in warm beverages before bed. Enjoy as desired
- Raw honey is the crudest and natural form of honey you can purchase. It’s unfiltered and unpasteurized, which means there is no processing or heating to decrease its natural vitamin and mineral content. Raw honey contains disease-preventing and disease-fighting flavonoids. It has been scientifically proven to help with allergies, diabetes, sleep problems, coughs and wound healing. It is an excellent pre- and post-workout snack for better energy during and better recovery afterward.
- A phytonutrient powerhouse. Phytonutrients are compounds found in plants that help protect the plant from harm. For example, some keep insects away or shield the plant from ultraviolet radiation. The phytonutrients in honey are responsible for its antioxidant properties, as well as its antibacterial and antifungal power. They’re also thought to be the reason raw honey has shown immune-boosting and anticancer benefits. Heavy processing destroys these valuable nutrients.
Raw honey is teeming with an array of healthy elements:
Pollen: rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, antioxidants and is richer in protein than any animal source
- Propolis: antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Royal Jelly: amino acids, lipids, sugars, vitamins, proteins, vitamins D and E. It is said to support healthy fertility
- Allergies: local raw honey can help ward off seasonal allergies and hay fever
- Alkaline-forming: can counteract things like acid indigestion
- Amylase: an enzyme that helps pre-digest starchy foods
- Tummy Friendly: lots of good bacteria
- Excellent wound healer
- It works as a cough suppressant. Research has suggested that honey is as effective as dextromethorphan, a common ingredient in over-the-counter cough medication
- Crystallisation is nature’s mark of quality, it is a natural and uncontrolled process. Containing more than 70% sugars and less than 20% water, honey is naturally an unstable super-saturated sugar solution. Hence, over time, almost all pure raw honey crystallizes. The composition ratio of glucose and fructose in a floral nectar source determines how fast the honey crystallizes. Honey varietals with a low fructose to glucose ratio, such as floral varietals Dandelion, Aster, Clover, and Rata honey crystallize swiftly in days and weeks; while honey varietals with a high fructose to glucose ratio e.g, Tupelo, Acacia, Longan, Eucalyptus, Leatherwood and Honeydew crystallize slower.
- Heating raw honey passed 35°C changes the honey’s essential composition, degrades its quality and destroys beneficial enzymes – Never put honey in the microwave. When crystallisation occurs, simply put the jar of honey in some warm water – this will break the crystals down and bring the honey back to its original consistency(**Please be patient as this process takes a little time**).
- Raw honey is not safe for children under 12 months old to ingest. This is due to spores and bacteria found naturally in honey – adults’ digestive systems are able to easily break these components down, but an infant’s system is not developed enough and their stomach acids are too weak. Once an infant reaches the age of 1 year or older, their intestines have a balance of acids that help destroy and fight off any toxins that the bacteria produce. Because any bacteria or spores are released and killed in the digestive system, it is perfectly safe to ingest raw honey while pregnant.
Locally, Ethically & Responsibly Sourced.
Daily use highly recommended.